Harmony Ridge Farms 2012 CSA Registration
• Abundance. A season full of fresh, naturally-grown and nutrient-rich vegetables and herbs grown by us for you. The season will run from early May to late August. (We will start as early as Mother Nature will allow.)
• Variety and Tradition. Vegetable varieties selected for flavor and delivered weekly at the peak of freshness. We grow many hard-to-find heirloom vegetable varieties, and a full compliment of the traditional standbys. We time our harvests to allow for the utmost variety on any given week, but do not skimp on the old favorites.
• Unparalleled freshness. Most of the produce is picked within a couple days of delivery.
• Weekly recipes. With each produce delivery you’ll find a set of recipes selected for their tried and true flavor, ease and for their inclusion of our vegetables. Often the herb cuttings we provide are called for in the recipes.
• Family involvement. The opportunity to help out and learn basic skills on the farm (if so desired).
• Environmental and Personal health. A contribution to the local community and ecosystem by supporting a low-waste and chemical-free food production system. A contribution to your family’s health and well-being.
• Proximity. We are 3 miles Northwest of Winston-Salem, off Reynolda Rd. Scheduled visits are welcome.
• Social opportunities: A Farm to table dinner at a local restaurant and perhaps another event or two depending on time available.
• Participation. Be a part of ever-evolving family enterprise. We want you to feel a part of the farm and we believe our personalized service reflects this warmth and gratitude. As we wish to evolve and continually enhance our CSA, we welcome your feedback and advice.
• Peace of mind. Know your family’s vegetables are au natural and grown just down the road.
To secure your CSA share, please send a check payable to Harmony Ridge Farms, 3620 Rosebriar Circle, Winston-Salem, NC 27106 ($675 for regular membership and $915 for a “plus” membership) by Friday, February 24th. You may direct any questions to me, Isaac, at 336.467.1052 or email@example.com.
A note about payments…if you wish to stagger your payment over 3 months you may do so. Please remit the first 1/3rd payment prior to the 2/24/12 deadline. This payment will secure your membership. The following two payments will occur in March and April consecutively. Regular membership paid in this way will result in 3 payments of $225, or for Plus Membership, 3 payments of $305.
A few notes on CSA deliveries. We’ve decided to follow to the schedule we followed last fall. 2011 SUMMER MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE! Members may choose between one of four delivery options: 1.) Pick-up shares at the farm on Wednesday evenings between 5 and 7:30PM, 2.) meet me in the West End, W-S (location TBD) between 10:30 and 11AM Thursdays or 3.) meet me on the front porch of my parents’ house in the Greenbriar Farms Neighborhood at 3620 Rosebriar Circle, Winston-Salem, 27106 between 12 noon and 1:00PM Thursdays or 4.) request home delivery at an additional charge of $150. Home deliveries will occur early Thursday afternoons. We ask that you choose one option and continue your schedule every week. We can accommodate reschedules with sufficient notice. (I should note we are considering a dropoff in Kernersville as well.)
Thank you all for your time and consideration.
K. Isaac Oliver
Please kindly remit your payment to renew (or begin) your Harmony Ridge Farms CSA membership by tearing off the bottom portion of this page and sending a check payable to Harmony Ridge Farms, 3620 Rosebriar Circle, Winston-Salem, NC 27106.
Yes! Sign me up. I, ______________________ have enclosed a check for $675 for regular membership. (Or initial $225 for payment plan)
Yes! Sign me up. I, ______________________ have enclosed a check for $915 for PLUS membership. (Or initial $305 for payment plan)
I will be picking up at ____ Harmony Ridge Barn on Wednesday evenings 5PM – 7:30PM
____ West End on Thursday mornings 10:30AM – 11AM
____ The Olivers’ house, 3620 Rosebriar Circle, W-S, 27106, Thursdays, Noon – 1:00 PM
My current e-mail address(es) ____________________________________________
My phone number(s) ____________________________________________